Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Enchanted Village

Sorry for the late post guys - the past week has just been weird. I've felt like it was much later in the week then it actually was...(I thought that it was Friday every morning starting on Wednesday)!

Two weeks ago, we brought Paige to The Enchanted Village. For those of you not from New England, The Enchanted Village is animated Victorian scenes that have these bears that pop up in certain areas. It's adorable and something that I went to as a little kid. It's moved around a few times since I started going -

 We are HERE!!! (Now in Jordan's Furniture....)
 Why are we waiting?
 Here Daddy, you need your hat!


And now, some of the scenes from The Enchanted Village (can you spot the bears?)












I hope you are all excited for your holiday celebrations! I'll have to show you some of what we have going on here soon :)

1 comment:

  1. How cool is this?!? I've definitely never heard of it, but how great that you get to continue on the tradition of going every year for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete