Thursday, July 19, 2012

Y3W| 2 Weeks Away.

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

How is this so close? Seriously?! I'll be arriving in NYC at 2:15 Friday morning, I'll get 4ish hours of sleep since I can almost guarantee I will not get any sleep on the train in.

At 7:30 AM, my day starts with a breakfast with GMC and I'm on the go until Sunday, when I heard home. If you see me, please remind me to eat something because the caffeine will cause me to twitch ;)

I'm so incredibly nervous to meet so many great bloggers and e-friends. I won't lie, I'm scared they won't like me once they meet me in person. Shannon gave me a great pep-text earlier today...which I was so grateful for.

I am very very lucky to be going to NYC this year. Make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram to see the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment