Tuesday, June 26, 2012

REVIEW: The Cookie Mamas!

Shannon and Paige from The Cookie Mamas offered to send Paige a sample of their Strawberry Lentil Oatmeal cookies. As the mom of a kid with a wicked sweet tooth, I saw the ingredients and was instantly hooked - give Paige a cookie (which she LOVES) and it's healthy? WIN!



I picked up my package from the post office and immediately opened it to offer Paige a snack...I don't think we made it out of the parking lot before she was asking for more!

(My) Paige absolutely loved these cookies...I called them her "special treat" and it was great to hear her ask for them. I had to sneak a few bites in to see why she loved them so much...they were tasty and delicious and great to go down with a nice glass of milk!

I also ordered (for myself) a custom cookie - Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chunk. The Cookie Mamas have a version of this in their shop - Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip. Yes, I just reversed the flavors. Paige did an amazing job with my cookies. They weren't small cookies by any means and even my husband, the cookie master, devoured a few of them and even the crumbs! Needless to say, we'll be ordering more cookies from them soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment