Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lost.

I apologize for the severe lack of updates on the blog. I feel like I've been off-kilter this whole week. Between Memorial Day, Paige's birthday and upcoming party, vacation starting as of 3:00 PM...I'm surprised I remember my name at this point.

The good news is that once Sunday is done, I will have time to devote to YOU....sorta ;) Paige's 2nd birthday party is Sunday and I'm sending her to daycare on Monday and kicking the hubby out to go fishing. A whole day to myself which my biggest plan is to sit outside and read!

We are also taking a staycation, which will kick butt and be totally awesome because it's time away from work (no offense, coworkers ;}) and it's with my family. It doesn't get much better than that.

I can't wait to catch you all up on the adorableness that is Paige (and the craziness that will be her birthday...keep your fingers crossed for GREAT weather on Sunday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment