Monday, April 23, 2012

BlogHer12: Meet the Sponsors!

Every Monday, I'll be sharing my wonderful BlogHer12 sponsors who are helping make this trip happen and helping me look fabulous along the way!


First up is Camilee Designs

Camilee Designs is the brainchild of Cami, created in 2002. She creates beautiful jewelry that can be customized to your wants! She has sponsored me with a BEAUTIFUL custom-made Mom's necklace that I cannot WAIT to share with you guys. I gave her my ideas, thoughts, and requests for colors and she made it perfect :)

Cami's daughter was diagnosed with a Wilms' Tumor at birth (and is now CANCER FREE!!!). Because of this, Cami donates 5% of her sales to Cookies for Kids.

Find her online, Facebook, and Twitter.


Also sponsoring me is Mama Mahoney Creations

Janice Mahoney is the owner/designed behind Mama Mahoney Creations. The name says it all - a work-at-home mom who creates high quality totes that are easy to care for! She works with you to pick out the fabric that bests reflects their individual needs. It goes beyond just picking fabric! Janice works with you in the style, closure, number of pockets and any embroidery you want.

Check her out online, on Facebook, and Twitter. Her pre-made shop is here!


Lastly, for this post, is Sweet Stella's


Named after her grandmother, Shannon created Sweet Stella's as a creative outlet shortly after the birth of her handsome son, Owen. With a background in Fine Arts from Wilfrid Laurier University, she slowly started by making photo boxes for her mom and mom in-law then moved onto paint, ornaments, ink, and stamps. Now? A year and a half after the birth of Sweet Stella's, Shannon is seeing her work being gifted to celebrities like Zooey Deschanel, Lauren Conrad and so many more to be announced! She's also seen her work included with GBK Productions Primetime Emmy Gifting Suite and photographed with Jeff Probst (Survivor host) and Annie Ilonzeh (Charlie's Angels).

I personally, have used Sweet Stella's for Paige's 1st (and now 2nd) birthday parties. She's created a beautiful sign that hangs on our front door, ornaments for each member of my little family, a journal to go to BlogHer, necklace, hair stuff, and a piggy bank to match Paige's birthday theme! I guess you can say I have an addiction to her work...lol.

Visit Shannon online, Facebook, and Twitter.



Thank YOU to all my fabulous BlogHer12 sponsors and I look forward to representing you guys in NYC!



Interested in sponsoring Living with Peanut in NYC at BlogHer12? Check out my packages here and email me at apnuttymama@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment