Monday, April 30, 2012

Blogger{at}BlogHer12: Hand Outs!


You've probably seen my tweets and updates talking about the big linFk-up for BlogHer12 and now...here it is!!

Bi-weekly, I'll be hosting a BlogHer12 link-up (and I'm open to co-hosts) where we'll blog about a different topic each time. I'm hoping that past BlogHer attendees will be willing to share their experiences for any newbies :)

My only "request" is that when you link up, please link up the actually blog post (not the whole blog). Please comment...and enjoy "meeting" other bloggers!

This week's link-up topic?

Hand Outs!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attending BlogHer means an opportunity to meet HUNDREDS of fellow bloggers - some that you have never met or even heard of, others are great internet friends you'll be meeting for the first time! This presents a networking opportunity with other bloggers, but also with companies who will be there. Since the information I'd present to a fellow blogger is different then information I'd present to a company, I'll be bringing two different types of hand outs.

Bloggers will be receiving business cards from me. These cards will have some basic info - my logo, email, website and various social media links (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc). 

Here's a quick preview of what I'm working on:




Companies at BlogHer will be receiving Media Cards/Kits. Part of my package deal for sponsors includes ad space on my media card. These media cards will most likely be a the size of a postcard and include more stats - Facebook likes, Twitter followers, GFC numbers, Klout score and a brief bio about my blog and the "cast". I'm not sure on a design yet but I will most likely have it follow the theme of my blog and business cards.


Let's see your ideas and thoughts! Please, feel free to leave suggestions for me here. And don't forget to link up.

Also, if you have any suggestions for our next Blogger{at}BlogHer12 link-up, email me at apnuttymama@gmail.com


Photobucket





 

No comments:

Post a Comment