Saturday, March 24, 2012

Road to BlogHer| Week 2

It's been an interesting week, to say the least.

I had to stop Medifast for a few weeks :( The power steering motor in my car went (and if you've ever driven an old car - 1980 or older, you know how much it sucks). Thankfully, it's a GREAT workout for the arms (right, Kelly?)

I've started writing down what I'm eating and I'm still using the Medifast/TSFL app on my phone to keep me on track for eating every 2-3 hours. I also started the C25K program (FREE app on the 'Droid!). I've also done Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred...color me crazy ;)

I haven't stepped on a scale, but I feel the difference in the way my pants fit (loose!!)

I met with an orthopedic surgeon regarding my knee - she's not cut happy and is willing to try medication to control my pain to see if that works first...and she encourages all this working out. My previous surgeon was all about PT and telling me to stay out of the gym.

Here's hoping that everything keeps going and there's a difference on that scale next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment