Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BlogHer12 - Advertising


BlogHer12

I am attending BlogHer12 in NYC August 2-4. If you're in need of more info as to what BlogHer is about, please click here.

This is a great opportunity, not just for me, but for you as well. BlogHer is attended by thousands of bloggers. This is a chance to expand your brand as well as mine. Below is a list of packages I've put together in case you're interested in sponsoring Living With Peanut.

Peanut
Monetary donation of up to $50
Samples/coupon of your product - if applicable
2 blog posts (one per month) prior to BlogHer
Included in the BlogHer wrap-up
Ad space on blog

Cubby
Monetary donation of $50+
Samples/coupons of your product - if applicable
3 blog posts (one per month) prior to BlogHer
Included in the BlogHer wrap-up
Ad space on blog

Mama
Monetary donation of $100+
Samples/coupons of your product - if applicable
4 blog posts (one per month) prior to BlogHer
Included in the BlogHer wrap-up
Ad space on blog

If you're a fellow blogger, I am accepting monetary donations of any amount. I am also willing to accept products in exchange for sponsorship as well.

All sponsorship will receive Facebook and Twitter mentions, mentions in my blog, as well as your brand/logo on my media card (to be handed out at BlogHer12).

If you have an additional questions, concerns or are interested in sponsoring me, please contact me {Shaun} at apnuttymama@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment