Friday, December 30, 2011

G'Bye 2011

In honor of the end of 2011, I'm going to take you on a quick look back at the year by doing a picture a month :)

January

Paige's first snow storm

We got Paige's ears pierced!

February
I got a "new" car!

March

Happy St. Patty's Day from a (somewhat) Irish baby!

A special trip to see Nana!

April
Happy Easter!

Bubbles make me happy!

May
Family Pictures


Happy 1st Birthday Paige!

My kiddo likes chocolate cake....and making messes

June
Our first trip to the ocean!

And someone started walking (on her birthday!)

We had to make Daddy's Father's Day gift!

July

First ear infection :(


And Bumpa bought Paige a pool!

**And Marc and I celebrated our 10th anniversary!!!

August
We visited with Paige's GodMother and my GodSon

And cheered on the Sox!

September
We moved into our own place!

High-fiving Abby!

**And two years of marriage for Marc and I!!

October
First FRESH apple :)

Gotta pick my own...with help from Dad!

PUMPKINS!

20+" of snow in October?!?!

November

Trick-or-Treating as Elmo!
(Yes, we went in November. That 20+" of snow postponed ToT-ing)

Sitting in the seats at Gilette with Grampa

Meeting Aunt Bryanna for the first time

December
Christmas at Nana's with Daddy!

Happy girl (full of chocolate)!


I hope you all have a Happy & Wonderful New Year's Eve and let's all look forward to a fabulous 2012!











No comments:

Post a Comment