Sunday, November 20, 2011

Last Week Round-up

The past week has flown by...so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is THIS WEEK. Or that Christmas is 35 days away. The Christmas decorations are slowly going up here. We do have one strand of lights up, the stockings are unpacked and ready to be hung (if only there was a chimney) and gifts are being bought/ordered too.

Last Sunday, we were very fortunate to have the opportunity to go down to Gilette Stadium (where the Patriots play) for a Special Olympic Flag Football Tournament. I coach our local team which got me ON THE FIELD. I don't have any pics of actually being on the field, my parents do since I was busy yelling coaching.


Also this past week, Paige got to meet her Auntie Bry - my youngest sister. It only took 17 months for Bryanna to fly up from Florida. But now that she's here, Paige is having a great time

 Paige and Auntie Bry at Gilette Stadium 
 I've got a chip and my Elmo tent. All is right with the world.
Bryanna trying to get a kiss out of Paige.


I'm trying a great new recipe today - Orange Chicken in the crockpot. If it comes out great, I'll have to share! (if it sucks, I'm not sharing...I won't want to subject you to something bad). We also had our family photos today and we worked out Paige's Christmas gifts. I can't wait to share it with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment