Thursday, July 12, 2012

BlogHer12: Camilee Designs

With the countdown to BlogHer12 quickly winding down, I would like to introduce you to another sponsor of mine: Camilee Designs.


Camilee Designs has been around since 2002 when Cami left her job as a Technology Analyst to pursue her dream of creating and designing jewelry. She offer boutique-style designs made from semi-precious and precious gemstones and metals. She'll create almost anything you want - gifts for bridesmaids, mom's necklaces. She's even gifted her creations to celebrities like Jenny McCarthy, Jessica Alba, and Zooey Deschanel.


She took a break in 2007 after the birth of her daughter and now contributes 5% of her Etsy sales to Cookies for Kids' Cancer.


Cami has created a fabulous necklace for me to wear to BlogHer - she took my love of stars and moon (my first tattoo and Paige's bedroom theme) and made it work into something perfect!


The moon is filled with various green stones (sorry I don't know the names) and the star hanging from the moon features Paige's name :)






And? Just for fun...Bedtime Bear was the first stuffed bear I ever got. I actually still have it and it's currently sleeping with Paige. Check out it's stomach ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment