Friday, March 2, 2012

Getting to Know Me. Getting to Know All About Me....


The Rules
There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you’ve tagged them.


11 Random Things about Me
1. I have two sets of toes. Seriously. My left toes are so much shorter (and different shaped) than my right ones!
2. I have 6 tattoos. I want to get one removed and replace it :)
3. My husband never really proposed to me.
4. We got Paige's middle name from "The Office".
5. We were introduced at our reception to "The Office" theme song.
6. I won an award from my basketball coach for most Floor Burns and Bruises. I wish I was lying.
7. We've had one "kid-free" night every week for a few months now...I really miss my kid but the time alone with hubby is amazing.
8. My last name is very VERY Irish but I have ZERO Irish in me. 
9. I wish I had the courage to tell some people about Paige's birth (there's one funny component) but I can't.
10. I've never owned a pair of Uggs.
11. I wish I knew what drugs my parents were on when they decided to name me Shaun ('cuz yes, that IS my real name - not Shauna. Shaun).

And since I got tagged in a bunch of posts for questions, I'll be a good sport and answer them all!
1. What's the strangest thing you've ever eat for breakfast? Uhm, I wasn't really a breakfast person until recently. I used to half my lunch early then half later on...so I'll say my scallops
2. What was the first blog you ever followed?
Jenni's

3. Who's on your laminated card? 
Uhm, no idea what that is. Am I showing my age?

4. Describe your most embarrassing moment.  
Remember that question where I said I wish I could talk about Paige's birthday story because of that funny part? Funny = embarassing

5. What song do you just have to stop and jam out to when it comes on?  
Anything NSYNC. ANYTHING.

6. First name of your first crush AND have you facebook stalked him? 
Well, Paul was my preschool boyfriend. I don't remember his last name so no, never stalked him.

7. If you could vacation anywhere, no expense spared, where would it be?
Australia/New Zealand or I'd eat my way through Italy.

8. What is your favorite quote?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

9. What do you order when you order a pizza? 
Depends on my mood. Light sauce always. Extra cheese, mushrooms, black olives were good. Also Pizza Hut's Buffalo Chicken pizza in stuffed crust.

10.  How old were you when you had your first "real" boyfriend? 
16. I'm married to him now.

11. What piece of advice would you give your son/daughter if you could only tell them one thing?
Oh gosh...I have no idea. Everything I'm thinking of sounds so cliched...it'd probably be something about how being true to yourself is the most important thing.

1. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I really like Pawn Stars and Parking Wars. I really don't do Housewives or Idol.

2. If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Diet Pepsi.

3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Gosh, I don't know. Hopefully one more kiddo, maybe in a different state? I truely don't know.

4. What is your dream car?
Audi A4.
5. Have you ever been on TV?
Yes.

6. What is your every day look?
Business Casual for work, jeans and whatever I can find for a shirt. And flip flops. 99% of the time. Although I wish I had worn them today.

7. What is the most fabulous thing you have found on Pinterest?
What isn't fabulous on Pinterest?
8. If you could change your name, what would it be?
I'd probably go to my middle name, Andrea.
9. What song best describes you?
No farking clue.

10. Are you a beach girl? Or do you love the snow?
Both. That's why NH is perfect for me...snow and beach season :)
11. Crocs –  Love them? Hate them?
Hate. Think they're stupid and uncomfortable.
1. What is in your kitchen sink, right NOW?
Nothing, actually. Unless you count the cat licking some excess water.
2. When was the last time you went to the movies and what did you see?
We went on Sunday, actually. We saw "The Vow".
3. Who is your blog "idol"?
Uhm, Jenni, Stephanie, Kelly and Shannon.
4. What was your favorite toy growing up?
I'd say...being outside, playing basketball. I didn't really spend much time indoors if I didn't have to.
5. Pack your lunch or buy it.
Pack.
6. Favorite color crayon in the Crayola 64 box?
Any shade of blue ;)
7. Favorite month of the year? Why?
Oh gosh. A few months hold special meaning for me - January's my birthday, April's is hubby's. May is for Peanut. July is our dating anniversary and September's our wedding anniversary.
8. What kind of kid TV show(s) piss you off the most?
Dora.
9. What is your favorite blog post that you have written?
It was on my old blog, which I deleted. It was a letter to Paige on her due date. On how excited we were that she was coming, couldn't wait to hold her, kiss her, see her.
10. What is your favorite beauty products?
Lash Blast mascara from Covergirl (I think that's what it's called). And my Avon eyeliner. It's almost like liquid eyeliner, but in a pencil form.
11. And, because this question made me tear up: What piece of advice would you give your son/daughter if you could only tell them one thing?
See my answers above ;)

And to my taggees:
1. Were you Team Blue, Team Purple or Team Green for your kiddos?
2. What is your dream job?
3. Did you go to college? Where and what's your degree in?
4. If you could move anywhere, where would you go?
5. What is your favorite part of your personality?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. Do you have pets? If so, what kind and their names?
8. Favorite picture of your kid(s).
9. Do (or did) you play video games?
10. Are you planning on more kids?
11. What was your favorite grade in school?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to do this. I have it on my list to do tomorrow! Thanks for tagging me! I loved learning about you too. So, which tattoo do you want to get removed:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Thanks Melissa!

      I want to get a lily on my forearm removed. I love it, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted (I wanted a small flower) and it's kinda in an odd spot. Oh well, random thing.

      Can't wait to read yours!

      Delete