Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Husband

I've talked about him before.

Meet Marc - the greatest guy in the world, most of the time.

He's an amazing husband, who teared up during our wedding


Who cried when our daughter came into this world

(the pictures of us holding Paige as a newborn are all on my old computer and we haven't transferred them over yet....)

And who, as of last Friday, weighed 198 lbs. A number he hasn't seen in a decade.


I can't even begin to express how so very proud I am. He put himself to work - an exercise routine, a change in his eating habits (spinach, Greek yogurt, and low-fat meats). He does still do the occasional treat of fast food or pizza, but he's healthier for himself. For me. For Paige. And I look forward to having him around for a few more decades :)

No comments:

Post a Comment