Saturday, December 17, 2011

Y3W|18 Month Stats!

I didn't grab a picture *surprisingly*. But Peanut turned 18 month LAST MONTH and due to some mix-up, her 18 month well visit was scheduled for after she turned 19 months...thankfully, my doctor fixed that and saw her this past Wednesday.

I knew Paige would still be tall, but she's feeling a bit more solid lately.

Height: 33" 90th percentile
Weight: 24 lbs, 10 oz 60th percentile
Head: 18 inches 90th percentile

She's right on track with her developments - we have quite the vocab now.

No
Yeah
Santa
Sondra (daycare provider's name)
Hi
Meme
Bumpa
Mama
Dada
Daddy (once)
Woof
Kittah
Zeus (our actual cat's name)
Shoe
Nuh-night
Please
Cheese
Fish
More
All done*
Up
Down
ABC
123

Not a bad vocabulary for only 18 months! (The * after All Done - I don't consider that to be her first sentence. Maybe I'm weird, but she only says All Done when she's done eating and wants out of her high chair)

Her doctor and I discussed a questionnaire I had to fill out (it was pretty much checking to see if she has signs of autism or if there was any cause for concern). There wasn't, but I was so...unsure, filling out that survey. I felt like it was pressure to get the questions right. Thankfully, Paige's doctor is the same one I saw and is very familiar with my family's history so she just went over everything.

We are officially on our way to once-a-year well visits (we have another well visit at 2 years, then yearly after that) and NO SHOTS til she's 5. That's 3 1/2 years of sweet, quite, uneventful physicals - unless we bring her in for torture in the winter for a flu shot.

Hard to believe the Peanut is 18 months. It's hard to remember life pre-Peanut, even pre-pregnancy. And here we are. I'm going to have to compile her pictures to see how she's grown. But that's another post for another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment