Sunday, November 27, 2011

Starting a tradition

There's one tradition my family kept up with during Christmas. Every year we went down to Boston to The Enchanted Village. Location changed a few times - Filene's Basement, City Hall Plaza. But every year we went.

And this year, I get to share it with Paige. Marc's been a few times in the past (I had to make sure he could survive my family before I subjected him to them for the rest of our lives).

It sounds stupid, but I'm seriously so excited to bring her to this. I look forward to posting pictures later!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the enchanted village! How fun! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late with the commenting, but where is the Enchanted Village this year? Mike and I were trying to find it and we want to take Jack!

    ReplyDelete