Monday, November 7, 2011

And this is the post where I admit I need a scale.

So, that weight loss I mentioned a few weeks ago?

I'm still doing it, I swear.

I got side-tracked by 20+ inches of snow in October and life in general. But here's where I stand...

I've been tracking my food (for the most part) in a notebook. I'm not counting-calories-crazy but I want to make sure I'm eating the right foods at appropriate times (still working on this). I have picked up Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's supposed to take 20 minutes a day and after 30 days, you'll see a difference. This is something I'm hoping for!

I also, need to buy a scale. How am I supposed to know where I stand on weight loss if I haven't anything to measure it by?

So we'll start with the weight loss (and actual numbers) next week!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment