Saturday, October 29, 2011

But...it's Fall?

Today is October 29th. My baby's 17 months old (officially). Tomorrow is Trick or Treating in a local town, which we plan on bringing Paige to do.

However, Mother Nature's throwing a little wrench in our plans.



By dumping an expected 6-10 inches over night. For some reason, the list "You Know You're From NH When...." keeps popping into my head. Perhaps it's because there's a reason that says "You design/pick out your kid's costumes to fit over snowsuits"?

Well, I did pick out a costume that could be worn in cold(er) weather *no, I was not anticipating snow for Halloween....* I will have the cutest Elmo known to man with me tomorrow. We've been working on our Trick or Treat (so far I've gotten Tweet)! I wish I had a picture of her in the full get-up, but this will have to tide you over til tomorrow night

_________________________________________________________________________________

Have you entered my giveaway yet? Go now!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment